Through paint, I seek to renew my physical and psychological engagement with the places and objects that surround me. By grounding myself in the familiar I find my own context.
Alexae Levin grew up surrounded by water. She enjoys walks on the beach, pesto noodles, clean sheets and petting most animals. One day she hopes to visit Madagascar and learn how to tightrope walk.
1. Tub, 2014, Beet Juice on Paper, 11″ X 14″
2. Tree, 2014, India Ink on Paper, 8.5″ X 11″
3. Untitled, 2014, Acrylic on Panel, 11″ X 14″
4. Drag, 2015, Acrylic on Muslin (mixed Media), 7′ X 2.5′
5. Church, 2014, India Ink, Beet Juice, Black tea on paper,
6. Studio Portrait